in the Quad Cities
The Bend Community
The Bend Quad Cities community provides the area with many different things to do centered in one great location. Located in the Quad Cities’ largest flood-protected area, The Bend boasts 132 acres of prime real estate formerly occupied by the Case IH factory, situated right on the Mississippi River. Along with spectacular views of the river, the community will offer:
- Retail Stores
- QC Mart Gas Station
- Strip Mall with Retail
- The Foundation, a Premier Fitness Facility
- Arcade Common Area
- The Rust Belt Concert Venue
- Murphy Park and Band Shell
- Restaurants: 9 Dot Bar & Bites, The River Room, The Combine by Bass Street
- Midwest Ale Works Brewery
- … And More!
With convenient access to 74 and I80, commuting and visiting is a breeze. Area attractions include John Deere Headquarters and John Deere Pavilion, downtown East Moline and Moline, TaxSlayer Center, Jumer’s Casino, The Isle of Capri Casino, Rhythm City Casino, TPC Golf Course and more. Visitors can stay at the Hyatt Place | Hyatt House while experiencing all that the Quad Cities has to offer.
While there’s so much to do within the community, The Bend also offers convenient access to great amenities in the area, including:
- Proximity to historic Arsenal Island
- Easy connection to the riverfront bike trail
- 3 acres of greenspace
- Channel Cat Water Taxi (2.5 Miles)
- Celebration Belle (2.8 Miles)
The Bend community is excited to bring new jobs, fun activities, and family-friendly events to the Quad Cities area.